WHAT DOES IPAK DO FOR YOU?
- IPAK is the leading advocate for Kern County’s rental housing industry. We keep you informed and connected to local government officials and agencies.
- IPAK is always monitoring local legislation that could impact the rental housing industry at the city and county level.
- IPAK connects rental housing professionals and leading industry vendors by hosting regular mixers, workshops and networking events.
- IPAK is the region’s premier industry hub for meeting and exchanging information and contacts with like-minded business people.
- IPAK offers landlords the ability to stay up-to-date on industry trends though regular event such as our Landlord 101 series.
- IPAK promotes ethical leadership in the rental industry through major annual events focusing on fair housing and homelessness.
WHAT DOES CAA DO FOR YOU?
- Government Relations
- The California Apartment Association has the state’s most effective network of government advocacy for rental property owners.
- CAA staff includes experts in rental housing law, legal analysts, state and local lobbyists, member-service representatives and media-outreach specialists.
- Rental Industry Education
- CAA offers property management education and legal information through webinars, books, posters & other resources.
- Through CAA University members can pursue certification as a California Certified Residential Manager (CCRM).
- Member Services
- CAA helps to market your business by offering Advertisement Opportunities and Membership Marketing Information.
- CAA operates an Industry Directory and Landlord Helpline to assist members with common rental management problems.
- CAA E-News – A weekly newsletter on trends and changes in the housing industry.
- CAA University – An online platform that helps property managers manage their properties and to increase the return on their investments.
- CAA Value Insurance Plan™ – CAA members have exclusive access to a discounted Workers Compensation Safety Group.
- Bill Tracking – CAA provides tracking for all relevant legislation for the housing industry.
- Political Action Fund – CAAPAC makes political contributions to candidates for public office.
- Voter Voice – A tool for making your voice heard to legislators on pressing issues.
- Member Discounted Tenant Screening – IPAK and CAA partner with local vendors to provide discount rates.
- Over 150 Rental & Contract Forms – Tailored to the rental industry and updated with the latest legal changes.